While we are all stuck at home, it's the perfect time to listen to a new mystery or two. But there is nothing more frustrating than starting a new cozy mystery series, and then not being to find the next book in the series.
So while Hoopla titles change frequently, right now you can listen to the following series in their entirety through Hoopla!
Death by Chocolate Mysteries, opens a new window by Sarah Graves
Life just got a little sweeter in the island fishing village of Eastport, Maine. Jacobia “Jake” Tiptree and her best friend Ellie are opening a waterfront bake shop, The Chocolate Moose, where their tasty treats pair perfectly with the salty ocean breeze—and the scent of murder . . .
- Death by Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake, opens a new window
- Death by Chocolate Malted Milkshake, opens a new window
- Death by Chocolate Frosted Doughnut, opens a new window
Book Retreat Mysteries, opens a new window by Ellery Adams
Welcome to Storyton Hall, Virginia, where book lovers travel from near and far to enjoy the singular comforts of the Agatha Christie Tea Room, where they can discuss the merits of their favorite authors no matter how deadly the topic . . .
London Hat Shop Mysteries, opens a new window by Jenn McKinlay
American Scarlett Parker and British Vivian Tremont are cousins and co-owners of Mim's Whims, a fashionable London hat shop. But in between making and selling hats, they don their sleuthing caps to solve murders.
- Cloche and Dagger, opens a new window
- Death of a Mad Hatter, opens a new window
- At the Drop of a Hat, opens a new window
- Copy Cap Murder, opens a new window
- Assault and Beret, opens a new window
- Buried to the Brim, opens a new window
Merry Muffin Murders, opens a new window by Victoria Hamilton
Expert muffin baker Merry Wynter is finally ready to turn her passion into a career. But when a dead body is found on her property, she’s more worried about cooking up an alibi…
- Bran New Death, opens a new window
- Muffin But Murder, opens a new window
- Death of an English Muffin, opens a new window
- Much Ado about Muffin, opens a new window
- Muffin to Fear, opens a new window
- Muffin But Trouble, opens a new window
Haunted Yarn Mysteries, opens a new window by Molly MacRae
Thank Goodness It's Fiber: That's the name of the spunky group of fiber and needlework artists founded by Ivy McClellan, Kath's beloved grandmother. Though Ivy has recently passed on, the members still meet regularly at her fiber and fabric shop, The Weaver's Cat, which Kath has now inherited. But that's only the first in a series of surprises when Kath returns to the small town of Blue Plum, Tennessee, to settle her grandmother's affairs.
- Last Wool and Testament, opens a new window
- Dyeing Wishes, opens a new window
- Spinning in Her Grave, opens a new window
- Plagued by Quilt, opens a new window
- Knot the Usual Suspects, opens a new window
- Crewel and Unusual, opens a new window
Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries, opens a new window by Carola Dunn
For those of you who enjoy a good historical cozy, check out the Daisy Dalrymple Mysteries, opens a new window by Carola Dunn. In 1923 Britain, unflappable flapper and fledgling journalist Daisy Dalrymple daringly embarks on her first writing assignment—and promptly discovers a corpse. There are 23 books in this series, and while Hoopla doesn't include all of them, you can find the first 20, and the most recent. So if you're starting now, hopefully those last two will be available by the time you get there.