Learn about a career, take an occupational practice test, or learn how to create an eye catching resume through the Learning Express Career Preparation Center.
Practice for the ACT, SAT, or AP exam and get tips for how to write a college admission essay.
Use this resource to prepare for graduate school admissions exams. Materials include practice tests and exercises for the GRE, MCAT, and LSAT and include practice materials to help you brush up on your math, grammar, reading, and writing skills.
Driving-Tests.Org offers free access to exam materials and handbooks that will help new drivers study for their Louisiana driver's license exam. Materials include the car, motorcycle, and CDL study guides and practice tests, as well as basic information about the permit and driving test. Practice tests and exams are online only, however, all handbooks are printable.
Brush up on your reading, writing, and math skills or study for the HiSET exam.
- Live Online Tutor
- Skills Builder
- Homework help and tutoring for K through basic college level
- Writing Center
- Career Center
- Adult Education Center
A comprehensive interactive learning platform of tests, courses, software tutorials, and career preparation for students and adults. This resource includes:
- Adult Core Skills Center, opens a new window
- Career Preparation Center, opens a new window
- College Admission Test Preparation Center, opens a new window
- College Students Center, opens a new window
- Computer Skills Center, opens a new window
- High School Equivalency Center, opens a new window
- Job & Career Accelerator, opens a new window
- Recursos Para Hispanohablantes, opens a new window
- School Center, opens a new window
- Student Success Skills Center, opens a new window
Reading, writing, social studies, and math practice test and courses available for grades K-12.