Our library system is located in gorgeous St. Tammany Parish, the long-time fastest growing parish in Louisiana. St. Tammany has something for everyone- great live music, natural beauty, good eats, fabulous festivals, amazing art, biking and hiking trails across the parish, and more fun that you could imagine especially at Mardi Gras. Plus, we're only 45 minutes from New Orleans where laissez les bon temps rouler is the rule.
Currently Available Positions:
The St. Tammany Parish Library is an equal opportunity employer.
|Starting Hourly Salary||Starting Annual Salary|
|Library Associate I||$10.97||$22,817.60|
|Library Associate II||$12.34||$25,667.20|
|Library Associate III||$13.89||$28,891.20|
|Library Associate IV||$15.64||$32,531.20|
|Library Associate V||$17.60||$36,608.00|
Part-time Positions (20 hours per week):
- 15 vacation days per year- Unused annual leave carries over to the next year as long as the balance is 600 hours or less.
- 12.5 sick days per year- Unused sick leave carries over to the next year.
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Health insurance with prescription benefit/dental/vision coverage- Employees total cost for health insurance with no dependents is $5 every two weeks.
- Additional information on coverage: Through UnitedHealthcare, UMR and HealthScope Benefits creates and publishes the machine-Readable files on behalf of St. Tammany Parish Library. To link to the machine-Readable Files, please click this URL: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com .
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan