When the St. Tammany Parish Library doesn't own an item that you'd like to borrow, we can try to borrow it from another library system through InterLibrary Loan.
For more information about InterLibrary Loan, view the policy.
To request an item from another library follow these steps:
- Visit the classic catalog and click on "Select Databases"
- Select Public Libraries and Vendors
- Click Set Databases
- Perform Search and Click Request It
- Log into your account.
- Select the library you'd like to pick the item up and click Submit Request
- Click Continue to confirm that you want to place the InterLibrary Loan.
- Congratulations! Your InterLibrary Loan request has been placed!