When the St. Tammany Parish Library doesn't own an item, we can attempt to borrow it from another library system through InterLibrary Loan.
- Items that can be borrowed include books, audiobooks, DVDs and CDs.
- We do not borrow genealogy materials through InterLibrary Loan, but materials are available through other sources. Contact a reference librarian for assistance with genealogical research.
- Items may take several weeks to be delivered.
- There is a limit of five open InterLibrary Loan requests and 10 InterLibrary Loan items on loan at any one time.
- There is a $1.00 per day fine for InterLibrary Loan items returned late.
- If an InterLibrary Loan item is overdue, library users can't borrow any library items until the InterLibrary Loan item is returned.