STPL offers a downloadable magazine service called RBdigital Magazines which allows library users to check out and keep digital copies of popular magazines for reading in a browser or in the RBdigital app. (Note: RBdigital Magazines is the new version of Zinio for Libraries.)
To get started:
- Go to the library's RBdigital Magazines page to create an account.
- Click "Create New Account" then enter your library card number, your library card password, your email address and a password for your RBdigital account. If you've already created a username and password for Zinio for Libraries, use it to log into your account.
- To borrow a magazine, click on the magazine cover and click on "Checkout." You can also download the RBDigital App to your phone or mobile device and login to check out items.
- You will be notified that the magazine was checked out and offered the option of receiving an email when the next issue is available for checkout.
- To read the magazine in the app, click "Read." On a computer, click "Start Reading."