Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Career One Stop provides current information for job seekers looking to try a new career.
College and Career
Practice for the ACT, SAT, or AP exam and get tips for how to write a college admission essay.
Brush up on your reading, writing, and math skills or study for the HiSET exam.
- Live Online Tutor
- Skills Builder
- Homework help and tutoring for K through basic college level
- Writing Center
- Career Center
- Adult Education Center
Explore career paths, find jobs and internships, create a resume or cover letter, and find potential colleges and scholarship opportunities through this resource.
A comprehensive interactive learning platform of tests, courses, software tutorials, and career preparation for students and adults. This resource includes:
- Adult Core Skills Center, opens a new window
- Career Preparation Center, opens a new window
- College Admission Test Preparation Center, opens a new window
- College Students Center, opens a new window
- Computer Skills Center, opens a new window
- High School Equivalency Center, opens a new window
- Job & Career Accelerator, opens a new window
- Recursos Para Hispanohablantes, opens a new window
- School Center, opens a new window
- Student Success Skills Center, opens a new window
Published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this resources provides information on a wide variety of careers.
This resource helps high school students learn life skills and academic skills needed for success in the classroom and beyond.
The Teen Resource Center provides practical information for today's teens. Engaging, easy-to-access topics are grouped into the three broad areas of health, financial literacy, and personal growth. In addition to authoritative coverage of the top issues facing teens today, the Teen Resource Center serves up links to support groups, hotlines, and a searchable database of FAQs complete with helpful, real-world answers.