Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Career One Stop provides current information for job seekers looking to try a new career.
College and Career
Practice for the ACT, SAT, or AP exam and get tips for how to write a college admission essay.
If you're thinking about starting a business, the entrepreneurial mindset course will help you to think like an entrepreneur! You'll learn how to discover opportunities that are hiding in plain sight; how cash-strapped entrepreneurs manage to identify, evaluate, and transform their ideas into a sustainable success; and how to develop a success network to help you avoid costly mistakes.
The course is self-paced and provides 10 hours of lectures, reflection assignments, and a printable completion certificate.
Brush up on your reading, writing, and math skills or study for the HiSET exam.
- Live Online Tutor
- Skills Builder
- Homework help and tutoring for K through basic college level
- Writing Center
- Career Center
- Adult Education Center
Explore career paths, find jobs and internships, create a resume or cover letter, and find potential colleges and scholarship opportunities through this resource.
A comprehensive interactive learning platform of tests, courses, software tutorials, and career preparation for students and adults. This resource includes:
- Adult Core Skills Center, opens a new window
- Career Preparation Center, opens a new window
- College Admission Test Preparation Center, opens a new window
- College Students Center, opens a new window
- Computer Skills Center, opens a new window
- High School Equivalency Center, opens a new window
- Job & Career Accelerator, opens a new window
- Recursos Para Hispanohablantes, opens a new window
- Student Success Skills Center, opens a new window
Published by the Bureau of Labor Statistics, this resources provides information on a wide variety of careers.
This resource helps high school students learn life skills and academic skills needed for success in the classroom and beyond.