SUMMER READING CHALLENGE FOR CHILDREN AGES 0-11 YEARS
- Stop by any branch of the st. Tammany parish library between May 23 and August 11 to pick up your reading log and get started reading.
- Color in a circle on your reading log for every 15 minutes that you read.
- You can read on your own, have someone read to you, or a combination of both.
- Read whatever you want.
- You can read more than 15 minutes each day and you can skip some days.
- When you fill up your reading log you may collect your certificate of achievement and to have your name put on a gold record to hang in our Reading Hall of Fame.
- When you pick up your certificate, your name will be put into a weekly drawing for prizes.