Fall is right around the corner! The time of cooler weather, changing leaves, and fun traditions is definitely something to look forward to. With so many favorite fall events uncertain, it might be easy to get disappointed. Don’t worry! There are plenty of fun activities that you can do right from home, not to mention great fall books to check out at the library.
- Animal Leaf Collages – Cutting leaves to make creative animals is fun, imaginative, and works on fine motor skills.
- Paint Pumpkins – Painting pumpkins is a great alternative to the mess of carving them and they last longer!
- Leaf-Stamped Trees – If you are looking for something to do with paper towel rolls, this craft will make beautiful fall trees.
- Fall-themed Scavenger Hunt – You can have a fun scavenger hunt right in the backyard!
- Try Fun Recipes – There are tons of easy recipes for bake and no-bake cookies to make and decorate together!
- Read Books Together- Don’t forget to cuddle up with your favorite fall snacks and read a great book together! Here is a list of wonderful fall books.